Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Jazzmin is a Juice Taste Tester

I do online surveys for this website Mindfield - most of the time they're just online or I don't qualify for the survey. About once a year they ask me (and/or Jazzmin) to participate in product testing. I've product tested for companies like Perdue and Chef Boyardee. I'm not sure if we're allowed to say the name of the beverage company but it rhymes with fun and it's a very well known brand of juice.

The first batch we got was last week - fruit punch flavor. It was good. We decided to buy the juice in the store and then compare with the juice we were testing. It turns out the test juice is less sweet - but still very tastey. Today they had me relay Jazzmin's opinion of the juice in an online survey. And, as it turns out, they want to send another batch of the juice. Maybe they'll give us a different flavor??? We'll see!

It's kind of cool to do product testing such as this - feeling like you're having an impact in the way they make a product or choose to market it. And free stuff - everything tastes just a little better when it's free (unless it's liver or cream corn - which can never taste good).
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool! Yes, I also like that feeling of getting something free. :) Let us know how you like the other flavors they send you.