Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy EA Day to ME!

One of the Partners I work for remembered it was EA day today! This is the new Partner who I was assigned to this year. He sent me this beautiful flower arrangement and a box of chocolates!

I was very surprised to get them because the other Partner I support is very forgetful (and never gets me anything on EA Day) and the Partner who ended up sending the flowers is out of town on business. But he said he was reminded it was EA day on the radio during his drive to the airport.

It was a pleasant surprise!

****UPDATE****

One of the of the Sr. Assoc. that works with the Partner who didn't get me anything (and sits near me) sent him an e-mail reminding him it was EA Day today. The Partner then forwarded the Sr. Assoc. e-mail stating, "Sorry I am a loser I had no idea. I will fix tomorrow. " He'll probably forget anyway - but it's OK. As long as I get the $500 at Christmas time I'm not really concerned if he remembers EA Day. Though I certainly do enjoy getting flowers, etc.! :)

.

No comments: