Monday, April 21, 2008

FREE Blackberry & Svc. from My Job!

They are in the planning stages, but they are going to offer FREE blackberry devices and FREE service from my job once they iron out the details. YIPPIE! I love me some free stuff!

The down side is I just got a new cell phone complete with e-mail access, internet, etc. and my contract isn't up for another 1.5 years. But, oh well - if I get a free blackberry from work I can just take off the extra services from my phone and wait out the end of my contract with T-mobile. Then I'll just hold on to the phone in case (God forbid) I stop working for PwC at some point. But - then again, the blackberry they give us is ours to keep. And they'll be giving me a new device every 1-2 years. May be if/when I get the blackberry from work I'll give Brenda my T-mobile shadow phone? She needs a new one.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Is this for work-related reasons- or just because.. It's pretty cool! Are they hiring?? lol!

Genjer Leigh said...

Well, of course, it's meant to be used for work purposes. But I'm sure they expect people are going to use it for personal reasons also. I sincerely doubt they care.

Tipa said...

I have another year on my contract with Sprint :P