Friday, April 4, 2008

Finally got the John Hoon CDs!!


I ordered my John Hoon (aka Kim Jung Hoon) CDs about a month ago and got them this week! Was excited to get them and finally listen to songs I have not heard before. He's a really great vocalist! I'm trying not to listen to them too much - I don't want to listen to them to the point where I get sick of it. I think he'll be releasing a 3rd album in Japanese soon - he has a new single out called "Sakura Tears", but they do things a little differently there so he really may just be releasing that one song. Who knows.


Here's the video for Sakura Tears:

Here is a video of him from a Korean TV show - this is the portion where they get spoken to in English and they have to figure out what's being said and respond appropriately back in english. It's cute - there is a running joke with the 'english teacher' and John Hoon that he is her husband...



No comments: