Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Jennifer.... Official L'oreal product tester

A friend of mine at work does product testing for L'oreal - she said they ask her to participate in product testing 1-2 times a year. She was on her way to fill out a survey and asked me if I want to sign up to test products also. She said she gets this little shopping bag full of L'oreal (and subsidiaries) products in return. The bag she got, the day she went, had to have been worth about $200.

So I signed up and they gave me this little bag with a concealer, eye shadow stick and lipstick for signing up. Hope they give me something good to product test when I finally get asked to participate. And I hope more that the products I get free are something I will like.

I've done product testing before through this website Mindfieldonline.com, I signed up there a while back. Mostly you are asked to just fill out surveys but approx. 1 a year you're asked to do product testing. Through them, I've product test are:

  1. Purdue Chickent Cutlets: You have probably seen the commercials for the individually wrapped chicken cutlets and some come seasoned. Well they sent me one of those but with a packet of gravy. The gravy was extremely salty - didn't like it.

  2. Chef Boyardee: I tested beefaroni - they had me and Jazzmin taste 3 different cans and they wanted both my and Jazzmin's opinion on them.

  3. Anonymous Cosmetic Company: It was this facial serum. It worked really great! I wanted to find out the vendor so I could purchase the serum but the weren't allowed to pass out the info. But the label of the product was French. I tried looking at different France based cosmetic company to see if they had a similar serum but they didn't. :(
And, yes, that's me in the photo.

No comments: