Saturday, February 23, 2008

Flaxseed Oil Rules My World...

For the past several weeks I've only been going to tae kwon do on Saturdays for one reason or other (though I plan to go back to going 3 times a week starting Monday). So today has only been the second class I've taken since I started taking flaxseed oil. I am very pleased with the results thus far.

At the beginning of class we were doing our warm-ups - the first being the leg "up and downs" -which entails laying on your back, putting your hands under your butt and with your legs out (and not touching ground) alternately going up and down for 2 minutes. Normally after the first 10-15 seconds I'm praying for the 2 minute buzzer to mark the end of the exercise. But I was able to do it for 3/4 of the time instead of spending most of the time struggling in pain (or should I say strain?). This is nothing short of a miracle.

During the course of the class I am usually feeling increasingly fatigued and doing my best to keep up. But during the class I was just thinking about the task at hand instead of how hard I'm working to do the task. I really look forward to what the results might be working out more regularly while taking flaxseed oil. I am already getting pretty good results without the supplement so I can only imagine how much better the results will be WITH it.

Do I dare to dream of having a flat tummy or is that dream too far reaching?

No comments: