Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Completed My First L'Oreal Survey

Last week I completed my first survey for L'oreal. It showed me an ad campaign for a new hair spray featuring Penelope Cruz. It asked general questions about hair spray usage and then asked which slogan I liked best and why. I am not allowed to tell you what those slogans were, but I thought both were rather weak. It was really a choice of the "lessor evil".

In return for doing the online survey I was awarded a goody bag which I had to go pick up. I got a jar of anti-aging night cream, waterproof liquid eye liner, lip stick, nail polish and concealer.

I was glad to see they gave me liquid eye liner because I was thinking of buying some. So now I don't have to buy it! Last night I started practicing putting on the liquid eyeliner - it's definitely an art form. Unless you're Amy Winehouse of course - then all you have to do is get it in the general area of they eye. I think with a few more tries I'll remember the technique to do it right.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Great way to receive free items! :)