Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Closeted Paulina Rubio Fan

I recently joined Spiral Frog which allows you to download .wma music files for free. I downloaded all the Paulina Rubio albums they had just to see if they were any good. I liked the singles I've heard of hers but have been resistant in buying her music because her image bothers me. She tries way too hard to be sexy (see video below). But I must admit that I like both albums - she's got great songs and a decent singing voice.

But the fact that I'm a fan.... that'll just be our little secret, ok? lol



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH NO!!! Please say NO! lol! I can't stand her! She is soo annoying and SHE DOES try too hard. Not many people like her too much. I know you like her, but I don't think she can sing at all. This one singer recommended that she take lessons; she really DOES need them. Get back in that closet!! LOL! J/K.. enjoy!

Genjer Leigh said...

Well, she's a pop singer - pop singers aren't known for being very skilled. Look at Britany, J.Lo and Madonna - not particularly great singers but they do very well for themselves. I think Paulina's voice is at least as good as theirs.