Monday, July 7, 2008

Astham Update

I don't think I'll be doing a double dose of classes at Tae Kwon Do tonight. I was going to try taking 7 classes in 5 days this week but my asthma has been feeling worse this past week. I just don't know if I could handle doing two classes in a row today. So I am only going to take Gumdo tonight. I have an appt. with my pulmonary doctor next week - hopefully she can do something to help me out.

How odd that now the cat is gone and I clean my apt. that my asthma gets worse?? I think this asthma problem corresponds with the higher dosage of daily inhaler medicine I started taking. Maybe that's why they're so cautious about upping the dosage of asthma meds - maybe too much can cause breathing issues too? I dunno - am grasping at straws.

Asthma = no fun.
.

No comments: