Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Jazzmin's 10th Birthday Party

Jazzmin had her 10th birthday party this past Sunday. Though it was about 6 weeks after her actual birthday. As you can tell from the look on her face - she had a good time. I had invited a few more kids then was my limit thinking some wouldn't be able to attend. Especially after last year when only 5 out of 10 showed up. But this year they all showed up (even the extras) not to mention one boy who wasn't even invited. Somebody had told him he should go (wasn't Jazzmin) so he came. Jazzmin had this confused look on her face when he showed up. So I ended up spending a lot more money then I had expected due to everyone showing up. Oh well. This is Jazzmin's last kiddy party so I won't be forking over the big bucks anymore. From now on it's just going to be a night out with a few of her friends for her birthday celebration. Jazzmin is OK with it.
.

No comments: