Thursday, June 5, 2008

Dissection, Good - Old Fashion Fun!

Vallerie is signing up Jazzmin and Ilsa to help/watch the dissection of a squid and a cow's eye. Sounds super gross to me but Jazzmin said she's interested in participating. She said, "There is nothing gross about the human body.... I mean, animal body." Wanna bet! lol

I skipped class every time they had a dissection in school. I blame the crayfish dissection for my dislike of seafood. Grrrross with a capital "G". But I guess after doing this - dissecting in school will be a breeze because she'll have already had experience doing it.

Val is also giving Jazz and Ilsa jobs at her sister-in-laws hair salon. She is responsible for sweeping the hair, I wonder if she's going to get paid? Either way Jazz seems excited to do it.
.

No comments: