Sunday, May 25, 2008

Gumdo Anyone?

I'm thinking about taking Gumdo classes his summer in addition to Taekwondo. I think it'd be interesting to try and would also step up my workout. I'm really going to be on a mission to lose weight his summer. I can't take Kumdo when Jazz is in town because it's asking too much of her. To sit through an hour of Taekwondo and then another hour of Gumdo... 2 hours of waiting around several times a week.

I'm still waiting for resolution regarding my asthma but I'm hoping a solution is eminent. At the very least I can still do classes using my emergency inhaler, as long as I don't run. Running majorly effects my breathing even with the emergency inhaler.

Fortunately, my job gave out bonuses, thats another reason why I'm willing and able to take Gumdo. I do have extra money during he summer because Jazz is gone but I want to pay off some bills and also want a little "wiggling room" with my budget. So with the bonus I don't have to dip into my summer money to do Kumdo.
.

No comments: