Monday, May 5, 2008

Got My Pulmonary Test Today

I was expecting more from this test - but it was just more of the same, blowing into a tube and sucking the air back in. The added bonus was they put a clip on my nose so I could only breath through my mouth. I thought they were going to do some type of test to show my poor breathing when I exert myself - but no dice.

When I went into the testing office it smelt like they washed the floor with urine. YUK! It was such a nasty smell! And I don't know why they required I wear no make up and loose fitting clothing. I don't even know why I was made to deprive myself from my morning cup of coffee. ::sigh::

I am supposed to call the doctor and tell her assistants that I've taken the test so the doctor can view the results on the computer. But wouldn't you know everything is going to voicemail even though the outgoing message states they open at 9am. I guess I'll keep calling.

Up next is my echo cardiogram on June 12th.
.

2 comments:

Tipa said...

Caffeine closes arteries :P That's why.

Hope everything turns out okay. Actually, hope it turns out not okay, and they figure out what the problem is, and they can fix it. And then it's okay.

Genjer Leigh said...

Arteries, shm-arteries - are they really that important?

Yeah - I hope with this round of testing the figure out what's going on and just give me the meds.!!