Friday, January 18, 2008

Tomorrow I have a belt test promotion in Taekwondo. I'm a little nervous. While I feel I know all the parts I need to - I'm afraid I may not know them well enough to perform them even while nervous. Also I have heard of these super hard promotion tests he's done in the past and am worried about experiencing it. It really depends on his mood re; how hard he makes the test. I'm going to try and get extra help tonight to verify that i know all that I am supposed to with proper form.


WISH ME LUCK!

4 comments:

Tipa said...

Hey, Jenn -- can I link to this blog from mine? I know Hillary wants hers left private.

Good luck on your belt test tomorrow. Oh, thinking of seeing if Dawn is busy *next* weekend for a visit. Are you free that weekend?

Love that picture of mom and dad.

Tipa said...

never mind, I see that you want this one private too :P

captcha: kk DUH ye!

Hillary said...

Good luck! I'm glad everyone's enjoying the picture.

Genjer Leigh said...

@Brenda - I don't care if you link it. Go for it!

@Hillary - Thanks!