Monday, January 21, 2008

Jazzmin's Mambo Class, Jan. 19, 2008

This weekend was parent observation day for Jazzmin's mambo class. The photos didn't come out great due to the fact I was foolish enough to trust the "auto" feature of my camera. I also recorded 2 videos - the better one is on the top. The one on the right is a little shakey 'cause I was trying to show her whole person and fancy foot work.



The other video is apparently too large a file to upload - which is crazy since it couldn't be much larger then the one I was able to post. ::sighs::

3 comments:

Tipa said...

Check out that fancy footwork! My neck hurts now though :(

Anonymous said...

awww! She is such a cutie pie!! She is tall- I couldn't hear the music; I am at work. Good job Jazz!!! I see her on dancing with the stars in a few years! :)

Anonymous said...

@ivette - maybe when you go home you can turn the sound up?? lol I showed the video Yizette and she said she did a good job! (pro dancer that she is) lol

She's going to be sticking with mambo from now on (this is her first year in mambo). I gave her a choice of this or hip-hop and she chose this. She said she prefers this one because not just anyone can do it - you actually have to learn it.