Sunday, January 27, 2008

Strange Hillary Holloway Pics on the Net

Imagine my surprise when I decide to search Google for other people named Hillary Holloway - when I see a link saying "Strange Hillary Holloway Pictures". Esp. since every Hillary Holloway link is actually about my sister and not somebody with the same name. With bated breath I open the link, wondering what strange pics of my sister are lingering around the internet. The the link opens - phew! It's a picture combining Hillary Clinton and actor Josh Holloway. (wipes brow)

4 comments:

Tipa said...

BATED breath... held -- related to ABATED... everyone does it, I know... still bugs me.

And people who write "and walla, it's done!" It's "et voila"...

Now I feel better about myself, having pointed those out.

Hillary's daughter is going to look like that picture when she grows up cuz you jinxed her.

Genjer Leigh said...

I can always count on you to point out my mistakes. ;)

Hillary said...

that photo is so frightening!! I do fear brenda may be right about my offspring. Well, I'm sure we'll love little It anyway. Good Xmas gift idea for teaanger It-- pack of ten facial waxings at the local spa.

Genjer Leigh said...

@Hillary - I think the old "dad" genes might supersede any jinx I may have imposed. After all, you look alot like dad and Ilsa and Ally look a lot like you.

Of course we don't know how "powerful" those shimkin genes are. ;)