Monday, September 22, 2008

Officially ADDICTED!

Jazzmin bought 2 new games for her DS with the birthday money she had left over. I decided to check out this game ("Age of Empires") as Jazzmin was more interested in trying out the other game. I ended up spending hours, upon hours playing it this weekend. Yesterday I started in the morning and by approx. 1pm I was starting to feel light headed because I was so hungry. But I didn't want to stop playing to take the time to eat. I ended getting a snack though, in lieu of fainting.

Time passes so quickly when I play this game and when I am not playing it, I'm looking forward to the next time I can play it again! lol The only bad thing about it is only one person can play and save their progress. Would be better if Jazz could have her separate account.
.

2 comments:

Tipa said...

Heh... turning into a gamer... :)

Genjer Leigh said...

What can I say, you're a 'bad' influence. lol