Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm Sick :(

Jazzmin started to feel sick on Monday - thankfully her grandmother was able to pick her up from school. She ended up staying out on Tuesday with her grandmother as well. Tuesday is when I started feeling sick with my ear and throat hurting. I thought by Wed. the gland in my neck would be the size of a golf ball. While my gland didn't swell, I did feel worse on Wednesday so Jazzmin and I stayed home sick.

I had heard that if you put hydrogen peroxide in your ear that it will help ward off a cold. When I used it on Tuesday night it was really bubbling in my ear so I figured it must be killing some germs. But, obviously, not enough germs to prevent me from feeling worse the next day. Who knows if it helped stop it from getting worse then it already did, don't know.

I came into work today thinking that if I suck down lots of lemon tea that I would be fine. Now I'm starting to think that was a bad idea. But I might as well stay since I'm here. We'll see how I feel tomorrow morning.
.

No comments: