Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Phone Svc. From Cable Company

I just signed up to have phone service from my cable provider. I am a little nervous about doing it because I have this feeling somethings going to go wrong and I'm going to regret it. Or perhaps it won't be all it's cracked up to be. But I am supposedly going to save about $60 a month on phone service and will get unlimited local and long distance. Now I just have to make more friends out of state so I can take advantage of the unlimited long distance.

I also think about the black out NYC had several years ago. Will I still have phone service during a black out? But then again, how likely is it that we're going to have such a massive black out in NYC again.

I am getting the service installed the first week of Nov. - hopefully it's all it's cracked up to be and I won't regret the change....
.

No comments: