Monday, October 6, 2008

Dude looks like a lady

There has been a new teenage student in the adult class. 'She' has shoulder length hair, feminine facial features and a quiet/polite dispisition. I thought it was great to have another female, even if younger, in the class. I was partnered up with this young student in class and noticed her 'lady parts' were showing when she extended her arm to punch. After class I told the teacher that he might want to suggest to her parents that she wear a t-shirt under her uniform.

Turns out - the person was a boy! I've seen this kid in class for over a month and there was no question in my mind that the person was a girl. Even Jazzmin swore he/she/it was a girl. I was so shocked. Later, when I got home, I started thinking that the teacher was joking with me and the student was indeed a girl. But then the next morning when we were headed for taekwondo class we saw the student on the street, in boy clothing.

Oopsy - my bad!
.

No comments: