Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Fast Metabolism

I just ate a serving of white rice, sesame chicken and raspberries and I'm still hungry enough to eat another full meal. It's getting annoying to be hungry all the time. It used to be that if I had a bagel with cream cheese or an omelette for breakfast that I wouldn't be hungry again until about 2pm. And even then all I had to do was eat a snack and I'd be OK. I had an omelette this morning and, as you can see, it did not do the trick.

As strange as it may sound, I don't enjoy the act of eating enough to want to do it all the time. It's becoming a nuisance more then anything. I have to be in the mood to eat - and hunger doesn't necessarily put me in the mood. I guess it may sound like I have some eating disorder but I just have never been a big eater, ever. I remember Mom used to buy carnation instant for me because she was concerned about my low food intake. I think that's what they had Grandpa Holloway drink too, to make sure he was getting proper nutrition.

Hopefully my metabolism slows down to a normal pace so I am not hungry all the time anymore.

.

No comments: