Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hunger & My Weight Loss

I am so hungry right now. In fact, I find myself to be hungry most of the time. The supplements I am taking (flaxseed oil, CLA & B complex) are obviously doing their job in speeding up my metabolism. A breakfast that would normally keep me satisfied until late afternoon now only does so for a couple hours. I had a ham, onion, ham and cheese egg white omelette and a yogurt around 10am. Now it's noon and I'm starving - as if I hadn't eaten all day. ^*^sigh^*^

But I know if I want to lose weight I can't binge when my tummy is screaming for food like this. So I have to suffer the hunger in order to reach my weight loss goal. I am going to have my trusty hot chocolate - that always helps chase away the hunger. It's actually relatively low in calories and has the added bonus of giving me my chocolate fix (admitted chocolate addict).

I hope this is all worth it. At the end of the summer I hope I will have lost lots of weight and be noticeably skinnier. I can never tell if I've lost weight unless it's significant - so I am not sure if I've lost weight. I think I have. Another problem is getting on the scale isn't a valid measure of my weight loss because I am not only losing fat - but gaining muscle from my workouts. I have been keeping up the 5 workouts a week - only 3.5 weeks to go. Of course I will be working out 4 times a week once September starts up - but it will be more spread out. Instead of Mon., Tues., Wed., Thurs, & Fri. it will be Mon., Wed., Fri. & Sat. And no kick boxing after this month - only Gumdo and Taekwondo.

Well, wish me luck on my weight loss!! :)
.

No comments: