Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Snuggies are Stupid


That's right, I said it - I think Snuggies are stupid. It seems as though I am in the minority regarding this, when I start to mention my annoyance with it people's eyes light up as if they're anticipating I'm going to say something nice about it and they're eagerly awaiting to agree.

They look stupid and has anybody ever heard of a BATHROBE?? I guess what really bothers me about the snuggie is the commercials act like they solved this major problem. As if they created this new and major invention when all it is is a long, backward bathrobe. You don't have to wear a Snuggie and look like a strangely dressed monk in order to be warm. Like the Snuggie - a bathrobe doesn't fall off when you want to read, answer the phone or get up from your seat. Amazing how that works out, isn't it? Every time I see the commercial for these I just think it's ridiculous. Wear bathrobes people, BATHROBES!
.

3 comments:

Tipa said...

Oooo I'd love to look like a poorly dressed monk! I have never heard of these!!!

GENIUS!

Anonymous said...

I liked your post. have a good day. :-) fun pic.

Genjer Leigh said...

Thanks. :)