Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Can pants shrink sitting in my closet?

I don't understand it - I'm pretty close to completely over the effect of Ovarian Polycystic Syndrome on my abdomen. There is only a little bump above my belly button left and it should be gone in a month or so. I actually feel like I am thinner then I was before having this health issue. But still my regular pants are not fitting me and I don't understand it. I am even wearing a size medium underwear instead of large. So why aren't my pants fitting me? :( I don't get it. I'm tired of wearing thise 3 pairs of pants waiting for everything to be completely resolved. Even other people have remarked how slim I look now. So why didn't my pants get that memo? I guess I am going to buy at least 1-2 pairs of pants next time I get paid. It's just frustrating that I have to spend the money when I have perfectly good pants that should be fitting me. ::sighs::
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strange? Maybe when you put them in the wash? Wait, you haven't used them in a while.... hmmm Oh, I lost 5 lbs in a week---so I guess it was the water I've retained.. lol! So now I only have like 5 lbs to shed. =)

Genjer Leigh said...

Yes, very strange. :( Glad to hear it was easy to shed some of that weight. Retaining water - no fun - but at least you were able to get rid of it. I think 5lbs is more manageable and you probably don't feel so uncomfortable in your cothers. Getting the other 5lbs should be a snap!