Thursday, June 4, 2009

Update

I am such a bad little blogger, aren't I? Tisk tisk on me for being so bad about updating. I am glad Jazzmin will be out of catholic school in two weeks. Oh to be free from their monthly tuition and their seemingly never ending fees! And also to be free of traveling back and forth to get her to school and back. That adds at least 1.5 hours to my commute time per day. Will also be nice having Jazzmin going go to her taekwondo school for her after school program so she can take more classes and move up the ranks more quickly.



I started back with my gumdo classes on Monday - it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. I thought my asthma would be an issue since it still bothers me during everyday things. I'm only going to be doing Gumdo for this month and then next month is going to be crazy. For July and August I am going to be doing Jujitsu, Taekwondo and Gumdo - working out 6 days a week. The neverending great push for weight loss. The meds my endocranologist ends up giving me should help me in my quest for weight loss since having a hard time losing weight is one of the symptoms of what I have.



Really not looking forward to doing Jujitsu, I really don't like it. But it's a necessary evil. Most fights end up on the ground so you have to know how to get out of holds and put others into holds. But I really get beat up doing jujitsu - guaranteed black and blues, pain, etc. It doesn't help that I only have stronger adult males to practice with. Boo hoo for me. Get out the violins.



I chaperoned Jazzmin's school trip to the Bronx Zoo on Monday - I had 8 girls that I was in charge of, that's a lot of girls to keep my eyes on in a crowded place. When we got into one of the buildings that were really dark - these boys close to the girls' age were doing that whole trick of "accidently" bumping into girls with their hands up so they "accidentally" cop a feel of their girl parts. Needless to say I had to get them out of there quickly.

I don't know if I mentioned that my wages have been garnished since the end of February for a 20 year old student loan. This next paycheck is the last one they're taking money out of and then I'm a free woman! I can't wait! I am dying to buy more things of this website where you can buy authentic Korean food products (koamart.com), there are so many things I want to try. I can't wait! I already bought ingredients a while back go make korean bean paste stew and this spicy sauce made with korean hot pepper paste and dried hot pepper. Stuff is good!

Well, I guess that's it for now!

No comments: