Thursday, December 4, 2008

Slave to the Pump

Today I had to breakdown and order a refill of my Symbicort. I've been feeling better and it's obvious that I will soon be fully recovered from the ill effects of asthma, so I didn't refill when I initially finished with my last inhaler. I was hoping to save myself the expensive added expense of buying more asthma medication. But I've noticed that the lack of Symbicort has adversely effected my performance in martial arts classes. If I didn't take those classes then I wouldn't need to order the inhaler because I am doing fine when not exerting myself. It seems I will have to be a 'slave to the pump' for a little longer. I will take it for another 2 months and stop taking it to test the waters again. Well, at least there's light at the end of the tunnel - at least the asthma will eventually be gone.
.

No comments: