Friday, December 5, 2008

I See Crazy People

About a year ago the location of where I set at work was changed. I was on good terms with the assistant I was paired up with previously but it's not like we would chat or socialize too much. Once I got moved I was cordial saying 'hello' when I passed by but never stopped to chat with her. She's nice enough but we have nothing in common. I found out the other day that she has decided that because I don't stop and chat with her now, it means I don't like her. So it's either gossip and share my personal life or become and adversary. I don't get it - I never chatted or joked around with her when I sat near her so I don't know why, since I moved, this has come to mean I don't like her. People are strange.


I also found out the she and this other assistant have been talking negatively about me behind my back. This is all so childish. But the worst part is when people have stupid reasons for taking issue with somebody and then want to go to people in power to get you in trouble. I don't think there is really too much they can say about me - haven't heard of them trying to get me in trouble as of yet. Though I know they've done it to others.
.

No comments: