Thursday, March 19, 2009

Natasha Richardson's Death

It seems so odd that she would die as a result of a seemingly minor fall. You see people take hits to the head in boxing, rugby, etc. over and over and live to tell the tale. How can one take a spill during ski instruction, get up feeling fine and then be brain dead hours later?

Something isn't right - either the spill was worse then reported or she had some pre-existing issue with her brain that maybe she wasn't aware of. There has to be other mitigating circumstances other then a spill on the bunny slope.

They're doing her autopsy today - will be interesting to see what they find. I feel so sorry for her family and loved ones - what a freak acident. Jazzmin told me this morning that she doesn't think it'd be a good idea for me to ever go skiing after hearing about this.

.

1 comment:

Tipa said...

Dunno what she's famous for (I know she's an actress but didn't recognize any of her roles) but I did hear that she died. It was a real tragedy, and I hope the press leaves her family alone.